- VGA with Serial and Audio ServSwitch Brand USB Micro Extender Kit
A 4-port USB hub built in the remote unit provides connectivity to more than just the keyboard and mouse—you can also connect many other USB 1.1 devices such as memory sticks, PDAs, or CD-ROM drives.
All models provide local passthrough for video signals, so you can connect a local VGA monitor for administration purposes.
This kit offers dual-VGA capabilities and sends two VGA signal plus USB 1.1 signals up to 164 feet (50 m) over a single CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 cable. This enables you to place an additional monitor at your local workstation. The additional VGA signal is transmitted over a second CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 cable.
• Use CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 cable to transmit USB 1.1 and VGA signals up to 164 feet (50 m).
• All units feature local video passthrough.
• Easy plug-and-play installation.
• Support up to 1600 x 1200 resolution.
• Dual-VGA models support two VGA monitors.
• Model with serial and audio functionality enables you to connect to devices such as printers and to hear audible alarms.
• FIDO protection- 1 Year