- Include AC power supplies. Or you can power multiple units with the space-saving 19" rackmountable FlexPoint Power Chassis, which holds 14 converters and AC or DC power supplies.
- Easy to install.
- Connect T1 or E1 PBXs, CSUs, or routers over fiber to protect against noise and increase network reliability.
- Support AMI, B8ZS, and HDB3 line codes.
- A crossover switch on the RJ-45/RJ-48 port enables easy equipment connections.
- Extensive diagnostics, including local and remote fiber loopback switches.
- LEDs display T1/E1 link status, modes of operation, and line segment errors.
- To conveniently rackmount up to five FlexPoint Fiber Converters, use the optional 5-Position Rackmounting Kit (LMC205). To order, see “Related Products” in the previous window.
- Use optional Wallmounting Hardware (LMC206-WALL) to mount individual FlexPoint Fiber Converters on virtually any surface (also available under “Related Products” in the previous window.)
* Encoding — AMI, B8ZS, HDB3
* Fiber Type — 50/125-, 62.5/125-, or 100/140-µm multimode or 9/125-µm single-mode
* Operation — Asynchronous, point-to-point
* Speed (Maximum) — T1: 1.544 Mbps;
* E1: 2.048 Mbps
* CE Approval — Yes
* Connectors — Network side: RJ-45/RJ-48 (selectable);
Fiber side: (1) pair of ST, SC, or MT-RJ
* Power — From the included DC power supply (9 VDC/500 mA or 5 VDC/750 mA); or from the FlexPoint Power Chassis
* Size — 1"H x 3"W x 4"D (2.5 x 7.6 x 10.2 cm)
* Weight — 0.4 lb. (0.2 kg)