- 90 Watt
- output connectors: 1
- TAA Compliant
- Splits a PoE or PoE+ signal into separate power and data sources.
- Complies with the LTPoE++™ standard with up to 90W of input power.
- Receives up to 90W input power from an LTPoE++ switch or injector.
- Connect high-powered PTZ cameras, access points, or other PoE devices.
- Use with newer power-hungy PDs, such as picocells, base stations, even heaters for pan-tilt-zoom cameras.
- Provides 12 VDC, 6 amps or 24 VDC, 3,2 amps of power output over CATx cable.
- Smart plug-and-play operation.
- Put PoE equipment where you need it without worrying about power outlets.
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet as well as 802.3af PoE and 802.3at PoE+.