- Provides four 10/100/1000-Mbps RJ45 PoE+ switch ports and a SFP port
- Rated for extreme temperatures of -40 to +75° C
- Autosensing 10/100/1000-Mbps for speed and duplex
- LEDs indicate power,alarm,speed,and link activity
- PoE 802.3af and PoE+ 802.3at compatible and delivers up to 30W per port
- Use in harsh applications,including factories,oil/gas fields,military vehicles/ships,HVAC controls,security and surveillance
- Built-in smart alarm warns of power or port failures
Know your gear
Compact industrial gigabit Ethernet switch with four 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 PoE+ ports and 1 SFP port. The 4 RJ45 ports support 802.3at PoE+, power sourcing equipment up to 30W per port. The SFP interface supports 100/1000 Mbps fiber SFPs. Typical applications include IP security cameras and wireless access point backhaul.
The switch is ideal for security/surveillance or for enabling WLAN in challenging environments such as distribution centers or warehouses. These heavy-duty switches feature an extended operating temperature range. Their rugged metal cases serve as heat sinks to dissipate heat, so there are no fans to go bad.
The case is sealed to resist environmental contaminants such as dust, dirt, moisture, smoke, and insects. They're an ideal choice for demanding industrial applications such as factory floors. This switch delivers line-rate, non-blocking throughput with a 2K MAC address table. Ports are auto-negotiating for speed and half/full-duplex and include LED indicators to view the port status. This unmanaged switch is plug and play and does not require any configuration.
Reliable and scalable.
The very reliable LIG401A Industrial Ethernet Switch, (4) 10/100/1000-Mbps, (1) GE SFP, is designed for the far edges of your network. Use it in harsh, indoor environments with temperature extremes of -40° to +75°C, such as loading docks or monitoring stations. This rugged switch comes in an IP30-rated enclosure that can be DIN-rail or wall mounted.
The Gigabit Ethernet SFP port gives you networking flexibility and scalability. You can extend your network over multimode or single-mode fiber at distances up to 80 kilometers, depending on the SFP you choose. Black Box SFPs are recommended.
For redundancy, the switch has two DC power inputs. If one power source fails, the switch automatically falls over to the second power source. In addition, an alarm will alert you in case of a power failure.
The switch is ideal for powering PDs such as security cameras, wireless access points, building access devices, and automation equipment in harsh environments. It's particularly useful for powering devices in hard-to-reach locations with limited access to AC power outlets, such as ceilings, closets, loading docks, factory floors, and more.
A multitude of applications.
- This switch can be used in a wide variety of applications, such as:
- Security and surveillance, particularly to backhaul IP security camera data.
- Military applications, especially in ships and other vehicles.
- Factory automation for controlling machinery, PLCs, motor drives, sensors, counters, inspection cameras, and packaging equipment.
- Oil and gas fields or remote equipment monitoring and control.
- Building automation for controlling HVAC and lighting systems.
NOTE: This industrial switch does not include a power supply. Use it with the MDR-40-12, MDR-40-24, SDR-120-48, or the SDR-240-48.
This product is covered by one or more of the following: United States Patent Nos. 7,457,250; 8,902,760; and/or 9,019,838.