- Four 10/100/1000-Mbps RJ-45 PoE++ ports and two 100/1000-Mbps SFP ports
- Provides full PoE++ power simultaneously to all Ethernet RJ-45 ports
- DIN-rail mountable with included clip
- Fanless design for long life and vibration resistance
- IEEE 802.3bt compliant with up to 60 watts of PoE power per port
- Supports 100BASE-X or 1000BASE-X SFP transceivers
- Industrial (-40 to 75ºC) operating temperature
Know your gear
Provide Gigabit Speeds and Power to Devices
Unmanaged Industrial PoE++ Network Switch features two Gigabit fiber SFP ports and four 10/100/1000-Mbps copper RJ-45 ports so you can send high-speed internet to multiple devices in your network. It is a standard Layer 2 Ethernet switch that can forward frames to any port based on its MAC address. The switch also supports PoE, PoE+, and 60-watt PoE++ so you can power devices like cameras, wireless access points, and more. It can automatically negotiate and deliver the power level required by a Powered Device (PD) partner.
Supports Directed Switch Mode
Directed Switch Mode directs multicast traffic only to the appropriate fiber port, preventing multicast traffic from flooding other network ports.
Redundant Fiber Uplinks
This switch comes with two fiber ports to support redundant fiber uplinks for critical applications that require protection and sub 50-ms restoration in the event of a fiber failure. The second fiber port may also be used to daisy chain multiple Ethernet switches, or it may be used as another switch port.
Remote PoE Power Reset
Features a remote PoE power reset function that can be configured with a DIP-switch. This feature allows all PDs to be power-cycled and reset remotely to save time and expense by eliminating the need to dispatch manpower to remote network sites.
Made to Work in the Toughest Environments
With an extended temperature range of -40° to 75° C, this hardened switch can withstand some of the harshest conditions on earth, making it perfect for industrial applications.