- Each end of this cable has one or two DisplayPort connector(s)
- and one 3.5-mm stereo audio connector
- TAA-compliant versions available
- one USB connector
- Connect a Black Box NIAP 4.0 Secure KVM Switch
- Choose from 6- or 10-ft. versions
Know your gear
Connect DisplayPort, USB, and audio sources to a secure KVM switch. This all-in-one cable has the connectors you need to attach your source PC's video, USB, and audio to a Black Box Secure KVM Switch.
Supports NIAP 4.0
The cable works with all NIAP 4.0 Certified Secure KVM DisplayPort Switch models.
Includes Premium Connectors and Cables
Each end of the cable has one USB, one or two DisplayPort 1.2, and one 3.5-mm audio connector(s). The USB Type-A connector links to the computer and the USB Type B connector attaches to the switch. The 3.5-millimeter stereo audio connector on each end of the cable links your computer's audio to the secure KVM switch.
TAA Compliant Versions Available
Choose TAA-compliant or non-TAA versions to suit your requirements.