- Access KVM/Serial/Audio Extender Kit
Keep your CPUs out of reach of unauthorized users. Or locate CPUs centrally and keep them away from dirt and dust.
Micro Extenders provide intelligent keyboard and PS/2® mouse emulations, so the attached CPU doesn’t lock up even when your keyboard or interconnect cable is unplugged.
The Micro Extender Kits feature adjustable video equalization, giving you 1280 x 1024 video at up to 150 feet (45.7 m).
The Micro Extender features built-in surge protection to defend your CAT5 link side against surges and spikes. The Micro Extenders get the job done in the harshest of conditions, in the harshest of environments.
NOTE: Because these products are made for use with Category 5 cable, you’ll obtain less than optimal performance from other grades of twisted-pair cable, including higher ones such as Category 6.
• Include built-in surge protection on the CAT5 side!
• Add up to 150 feet between your CPU or ServSwitch and your keyboard, monitor, and mouse.
• The ACU3022A model carries serial and audio data, so it can support RS-232 devices, speakers or headphones, and/or microphones.
• Provide 1280 x 1024 resolution—even at the maximum distance.
• Intelligent keyboard and PS/2 mouse emulation prevent remote CPU lockup—even if your keyboard or interconnect cable is disconnected!