- The injector is compatible with their Unified IP Phones
- This Cisco Unified IP phone power injector gives more power to the phone system
- You can stack two injectors for efficiency
- Operate the network system from your work station or desktop
- Cisco Systems offers a 1-year replacement warranty
Knowing you the reliability of Cisco® networking and Internet aid, the Cisco Unified IP Phone Power Injector will boost your Cisco Unified IP phones. Place the injector between both the switch port and IP Phone. The Cisco Unified IP Phone power injector, then provides inline power capacity to the unpowered switch port. Consequently, the purpose of the Cisco IP phone power adapter is to support Cisco midspan power, 10/1000/1000BASE-T Ethernet connections and IEEE 802.3af modes. The maximum available distance between each device is 100m. This Cisco Unified IP phone power injector allows you to operate from a desktop and work station. Gigabit Ethernet support and enterprise-level compliance accompany the Cisco IP Phone power adapter. The performance efficiency of the Cisco Unified IP phone power injector is 30% to 49% of the maximum load.