- This electronic HP Care Pack with NBD hardware support includes onsite tech support
- The service covers replacement parts and labor for CPUs
- This warranty includes remote problem diagnosis and management
- Compatibility with various HP desktop computers simplifies deployment by corporate customers
- It's valid for 1 year and covers most HP desktop computers
Maintain computers in offices with this HP® 1-Year Post Warranty Next Business Day (NBD) Onsite Hardware Support For Desktops. The service includes remote problem diagnosis and support. This electronic HP Care Pack with NBD hardware support gives users access to onsite HP technicians for thorough problem management and repairs. Technicians are dispatched the next business day after the customer reports an issue to minimize downtime. Support teams are active nine hours a day, five days per week, for convenience. The HP post-warranty care pack covers replacement parts, labor and materials for CPUs so that the business doesn't have to incur extra maintenance costs. The Care Pack includes formal escalation procedures and management to provide expert technicians for handling advanced computer issues. This HP Care Pack extended warranty is compatible with a wide variety of HP desktop computers to cover a company's PCs. The service lasts for 1 year from the hardware purchase date.