- Request To Exit Detector
- Color: Gray
- Material: High Impact ABS Plastic Enclosure
- Voltage: 12 VAC or VDC to 30 VAC or VDC
- Indicators: 1 Activation LED
- Relay Latch Time: Adjustable from 0.5 sec to 64 sec.
The Genetec Bosch DS160 is a passive-infrared (PIR) detector for Request to Exit (REX) interior applications that meets stringent REX requirements. Its exclusive Sequential Logic Input (SLI) provides added security. The Sequential Logic Input (SLI) terminal allows connection of a second device to require sequential detection. This eliminates the possibility of an object being slid through or underneath the door to activate the detector. This input can also be used to lock the sensor if motion is present outside the premises. An integrated sounder can be programmed to activate if the door is left open too long. The sensor can monitor a door contact to allow special control of the internal relay. If the door is opened within the relay time period, the sensor can be programmed to halt the timer. If the door is not opened within a specific time period, the relay can be programmed to deactivate.
- Wrap-around coverage pattern with precise pattern control
- Keycard input allows the sensor relay to be controlled from an external source
- High-impact ABS plastic enclosure for durability