- DECT Authentication & Encryption Technology
- Supports Upto 10 SIP Accounts and 10 Lines per Handset
- 3-Way Audio Conferencing
- Dedicated Push-to-Talk Button
- Offers 40 Hours Talk Time and 500 Hours Standby Time
- Seamless 1-Touch Door Control
The Grandstream DP730 Cordless IP Phone allows users to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment. It is supported by Grandstream's DP750 and DP752 DECT VoIP base stations and delivers a combination of mobility and top-notch telephony performance. This IP phone supports a range of up to 400 meters outdoors (with DP752) and 50 meters indoors with 40 hours of talk time and 500-hour standby time. It touts a suite of robust telephony features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, 2.4-inch color display, a 3.5 mm headset jack, push-to-talk, a speakerphone and more.