- Reliable,easy-to-manage power protection and battery backup with 2000VA (1800W) capacity
- Highest power factor available on standard input connections
- Four individual programmable output receptacle for device control and management for optimum battery usage
- Its user-friendly interface includes color graphic display with gravity sensing feature
- It is 2019 ENERGY STAR® 2.0 certified and has higher operating efficiency in standard and eco-mode.
The Vertiv Liebert GXT5 UPS, with a capacity of 2000VA/1800W, is a 2U compact and efficient UPS solution for ensuring the health and availability of IT infrastructure. With online, double conversion technology, the Vertiv Liebert GXT5 UPS protects critical equipment against outages and every type of power disturbance without drawing on battery power, extending battery life and minimizing replacements. This can support as wide range of power environment including 110/115/120/125V AC power and has scalable runtime options with matching external battery cabinets to offer extra time during an outage to support critical equipment and activity. The UPS design includes hot-swappable batteries and all hardware for installing it as a tower or in an equipment rack. This single-phase UPS is ENERGY STAR® 2.0 certified and offers leading normal mode power efficiency and Eco-mode for ultimate efficiency levels. The unit includes a rack mounting hardware kit and base for tower installation in open environments. It has a three-year factory warranty. The Vertiv Liebert GXT5 offers premium power protection for critical infrastructure in centralized and edge applications.