- White Glove services to get you started
- Single partner experience from provisioning to support to deployment to billing
- Flexible payment options including credit card and credit terms
- Available managed services to help focus your resources where you need them most including cost management and monitoring,technical monitoring,additional engineering support,technical account review,architectural development and more
- Use your payment terms with CDW - take control of your Azure spend
- Align with IT policies and control - eliminate Microsoft ID access to corporate Azure resources
- White Glove onboarding session to familiarize you with the Azure portal and tips with getting started with your first workload
- M-F 7-7 CT Business Hour reactive admin support available via phone and email to assist with the following:
- Help and how-to
- Troubleshooting potential service bugs
- When necessary, working with Microsoft for business critical, service down issues
- Access to the My CDW Account Center for detailed Azure usage downloads
Azure from CDW for Education, you can choose from one of three different service tiers:
- Azure Services by CDW Basic provides access to CDW's cost management tool which includes support for cost management, analytics reporting, and governance.
- Azure Services by CDW Essentials expands to 24/7 support which includes Azure technical monitoring, technical account manager that provides quarterly technical account management reviews, problem management and change management.
- Azure Services by CDW Premium provides the most comprehensive support for your environment including everything from Essential and in addition to monthly technical account reviews, access to Azure-certified Solution Architects and engineering credits to assist with implementation services.