Quick tech specs
- 1-year Insight subscription included
- 4x4 with 3 streams of data for aggregate throughput of up to 3Gbps (400 Mbps at 2.4GHz and 867/1733 Mbps at 5GHz)
- 2 Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) LAN port for ease of deployment
- NETGEAR Insight for easy setup and Smart Cloud management
- MU-MIMO avoids congestion and ensures performance in high client density deployments
Know your gear
The NETGEAR Insight Managed Smart Cloud Tri-band 4x4 Wireless Access Point WAC540 delivers superior performance WiFi and ultra-high client density for enterprises requiring ubiquitous and reliable wireless for all business applications. The WAC540 is managed by NETGEAR Insight, for a fully centralized Cloud real-time monitoring, with no need for extra management hardware. The WAC540 features 4x4 Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) to achieve aggregate speeds up to 3 Gbps, superior WiFi roaming and comes with 2 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) 1Gb LAN ports. Power adapter included. One touch network visibility. Anywhere. One-year Insight subscription included.