- Includes Palo Alto Networks M-200,rack mount rails,and a quick guide
- The Palo Alto firewall appliance features a reset button for system reboot
- Features a console port for connecting the management computer
- Four ethernet ports for transparent data connections
- 1-year Palo Alto warranty
Protect your enterprise network from malware with this Palo Alto firewall appliance. The UID feature lets you locate the M-200 appliance on the rack when moving from the front to back. With a 240 GB hard drive, the Palo Alto firewall appliance stores system logs and operating system files for easy access. A practical console port provides a computer connection using a 9-pin serial cable for management operations. Use the reset button to reboot the network management device whenever it's necessary. This Palo Alto M-200 device features four Ethernet ports at the back for seamless connectivity options and additional security. Convenient LED indicators on the unit show if there's an issue with the device.