- The Palo PA 3020 device secures vital network systems and data against cyber threats and malware
- Analyze and identify new types of malware for future protection
- Double firewall system scans for vulnerabilities and blocks unwanted applications
- Establish user limitations to secure vital internal data
- The option of 1 or 3-year Palo Alto warranty
Safeguard internet networks from known and unknown security threats with the Palo Alto PA 3020 security appliance. A WildFire system analyzes over 230 suspicious malware behaviors of viruses, worms and spyware to catalog unknown malware. Two firewall systems provide further security with this Palo Alto router. One firewall blocks unwanted applications through App-ID. The other uses an IPS engine approved by NSS to scan permitted applications for security threats and vulnerability. Reduce internal network issues by limiting data transfers, blocking non-work associated applications and filtering specific URLs. Regular reporting of applications, content movement, and users provides a better understanding of the network and aids with a timely response to potential threats. Keep internet gateways and confidential data safe with the Palo PA 3020 network management platform.