- 1 technician
- for SRA 1200
SonicWALLÂ® Virtual Assist is a clientless remote support tool that enables a technician to assume control of a customerâ€™s PC or laptop for the purpose of providing remote technical assistance. With the customerâ€™s permission, the technician can gain instant access to the
computer using a Web browser, making it easy to diagnose and fix a problem remotely without the need for a pre-installed â€œfatâ€ client.
* Anywhere, anytime remote support improves
customer satisfaction and support staff productivity.
* Clientless connectivity eliminates the need to download and pre-install a â€œfatâ€ client, minimizing customer frustration and set-up overhead. In addition, the â€œthinâ€ client greatly reduces on-site travel expenses and equipment cross-shipping costs.
* Chat functionality provides an effi cient communication
alternative to costly phone support.
* File transfer capability provides fast, convenient and
secure access to local and remote files.
* Tight integration with existing LDAP, AD, NT Domain, RADIUS, RSA or Vasco infrastructure ensures that the customersâ€™ identities are confirmed. Alternatively, the local database of the SSL VPN appliance and tokenless two-factor authentication can be utilized.
* Personalized customer Web portal enhances the user experience by providing a familiar look and feel. * Technician Web portal facilitates the management and scheduling of the support queue.
* Integration with SSL VPN administrative interface
enables the IT administrator to easily license and
configure the module.*
* 256-bit AES SSL encryption of the data by the SSL VPN appliance provides a secure environment for the data and assists in the effort to be compliant with regulations like Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA.
* Seamless integration of the SSL VPN appliance behind any firewall enables organizations to leverage their existing network infrastructure.
Trusted outside IT consultants can remotely support any application on their clientâ€™s desktops and laptops
- Reduce the number of on-site visits and associated expenditures
- Improve time-to-resolution and staff productivity levels
Internal IT help desks of mid- to large-sized companies can assist on-site as well as remote workers
- Improve time-to-resolution and IT staff productivity when assisting on-site workers
- Minimize shipping expenses on cross-ship of equipment and phone costs when supporting remote workers
Call center technicians can provide assistance to customers across the globe
- Decrease call times and increase first call resolution rates, resulting in higher return on investment
- Improve customer satisfaction by meeting or exceeding service level agreement (SLA) objectives