- This 10G capable PCIe network adapter card enables high-speed data rates for desktops/servers leveraging existing Cat5e/6/6a cabling
- 10Gb network adapter card is supported by Windows/Windows Server/Linux
- Replacement for ST10GSPEXNB
- Six-Speed NIC 10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100M/10M 1x RJ45 PCIe 3.0 x2 | Marvell AQC113CS | 16K Jumbo | VLAN | PXE Boot | AVB and PTP
- Six speed options and included low-profile bracket widen the compatibility of the network interface card with current/legacy devices
Know your gear
Increased Network Speeds
This PCIe network card provides access to increased bandwidth. It reduces network slowdown/degradation when running data-intensive applications/processes such as FTPs, online storage/backup, and when streaming online content. NBASE-T technology maximizes the capability of Cat5e copper cabling over at distances of up to 100 meters. The Ethernet network card supports a 10 Gbps connection over copper using existing Cat6 (or better) copper cabling.
Enhance Existing Hardware
The Network Interface Card connects via an available PCI Express x2 3.0/4.0 (or higher) expansion slot. The card is shipped with a standard-profile bracket and includes a low-profile bracket for installation in various systems. This card is compatible with Windows, Windows Server, and Linux.
Take advantage of advanced features such as Audio-Video Bridging (AVB), VLAN tagging, 16 K jumbo frame, full-duplex, secure boot, and PXE.
The PCI Express 10G NIC is backed for 2-years, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.