- PCI Express x1 PoE Network Card supports up to 2.5Gbps network speeds and supplies 30W PSE/25.5W PD at 48V DC to the connected device
- PoE Network Adapter supports IEEE 802.3af/802.3at (PoE+) | 2.5GBASE-T (802.3bz) | Wake-on-LAN
- PCIe NIC is Windows and Linux compatible; Full and Low-Profile Brackets included
- Uses a single CAT5e (or later) cable to leverage existing copper cabling without the use of a Power over Ethernet injector
- SATA and SP4 power connectors for versatile connectivity
Know your gear
Versatile Network PoE Card
The PCIe Ethernet card supports the IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at (Type 1 and Type 2) standards for Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) and can deliver up to 48 V DC and 25.5 W of power to compliant Powered Devices (PD). This flexibility eliminates the need for a separate power source for remote networked devices such as IP cameras, access control devices, remote kiosks, and wireless access points.
Enhance Existing Hardware
The network interface card connects to an available x1 PCIe 2.1 (or higher) expansion slot. The card is shipped with a standard-profile bracket. It includes a low-profile bracket for installation in various computer chassis. Access up to 2.5 Gbps (NBASE-T) speeds using Cat5e cabling to utilize existing networks and equipment.
Take advantage of advanced features such as Audio-Video Bridging (AVB) for transmitting real-time content over Ethernet, VLAN tagging, 16K jumbo frame, full-duplex, and PXE.
This product is backed for 2 years, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.