- 2-port 10GbE capable PCIe network adapter for desktops/servers/SFF
- 10GBASE-T and NBASE-T | Marvell AQC113CS
- 10Gb network card for PC supports Windows/Windows Server/Linux
- Network interface card compatible with current/legacy networking devices
- Cat5e/6/6a cabling compatible
- 2x RJ45 Ports | PCIe 3.0 x4 Connector | Six-Speed NIC 10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100M/10M | 16K Jumbo | VLAN | PXE Boot | AVB and PTP
- Included low-profile bracket for SFF systems
Know your gear
Install this 2-port 10GbE PCI Express (PCIe) Network Interface Card (NIC) into a server or computer to enable fast network speeds and enhanced network functionality by providing failover and redundancy protection to mission-critical servers/applications.
This Card supports six speeds: 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100/10Mbps with auto-negotiation for instant compatibility with new and legacy hardware. In addition, 10GBASE-T and NBASE-T (2.5GBASE-T/5GBASE-T) capabilities ensure compatibility with the latest network switches and access points manufactured by Cisco®; HPE®; and Aruba Networks®.
10GbE Network Speeds
This PCIe Network Card enables access to two high-bandwidth ethernet connections. As a result, it reduces network degradation when running data-intensive applications/processes such as FTPs, online storage/backup, and streaming online content. The Ethernet Network Card supports 10GBASE-T using existing Cat6 (or better) cable infrastructure.
Enhance Existing Hardware
NBASE-T technology maximizes the capability of Cat5e copper infrastructure over distances of up to 100 meters. The Network Interface Card connects to a PCIe x4 3.0/4.0 (or higher) slot and comes with a full-height bracket preinstalled, and a low-profile bracket is included. This Card is compatible with Windows, Windows Server, and Linux operating systems. Take advantage of advanced features such as load balancing in server or network equipment, bridging two different networks on one system, Audio Video Bridging (AVB), VLAN tagging (802.1Q), 16K-byte Jumbo Frames, full-duplex (FDX), UEFI Secure Boot (SB), and Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE). The PCIe 10GbE NIC is backed for 2 years, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.