- 6.6ft/2m Premium Certified HDMI 2.0 with Ethernet
- Ultra HD cord w/aramid fiber for high tensile strength
- for Comercial applications
- Samsung/Sony/Apple TV
- StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty
- 4K 60Hz (up to 4096x2160p)/18Gbps bandwidth/HDR10/Ultra wide/ARC/32 Ch multi-stream audio (5.1/7.1/DD+/Dolby TrueHD/Atmos)
- Withstands 10000+ bends/5000+ insertions
- Connect HDMI ports of computer/laptop/desktop/- workstation to TV/monitor/display/proje- ctor
- Supports HDMI2.0 and earlier versions
Know your gear
This High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet withstands the daily demands of connecting your HDMI devices. Tested to endure strenuous wear and tear, the rugged cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications.
Built for Daily Use
The HDMI Premium Certified cable has aramid fiber reinforcement that braces it from the stress of frequent bends. This also lets the cable flex without over-stretching or damaging the core of the cable.
Cable Key Features
- Aramid fiber adds strength and durability to the cable
- Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
- EMI protection with aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding
- TPE cable jacket is more flexible than a standard PVC cable
Flexible Strain Relief
The cable is constructed to prevent the connector from separating from the jacket. The extra-long strain relief molding is tested to withstand over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle.
Connector Key Features
- HDMI gold plated connector with metal shield protects the circuit board from EMI and reinforces the connection point
- Strain relief tested to tolerate over 10,000+ bend cycles at a 180° angle
Supporting all HDMI 2.0 specifications, this HDMI Premium Certified cable supports resolutions up to 4K 60Hz with a bandwidth of up to 18Gbps. The HDMI cable also supports HDR for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors providing an enriched and enjoyable viewing experience.
RHDMM2MP is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.