- Compatible with compact flash memory cards and desktop computers with an IDE slot
- Compact flash IDE adapter / CF to IDE adapter / CF to IDE converter / IDE to CF card reader
- Compact flash adapter
- Quick and driver free installation into any IDE 40 pin and 44 pin slot
- Easily swap cards in and out with built-in push button ejector
- Easy to use jumpers offer simple master/slave drive setting
- Connect your flash card to an IDE slot
Connect a CF card to a computer through an IDE connector. This Compact Flash IDE adapter is a perfect solution for accessing CompactFlash (CF I, CF II) and IBM Micro Drive media, allowing you to access the flash/micro drive media as if it were an IDE hard drive. The CF/IDE adapter can be installed in the computer case through simple mounting in an available 3.5in drive bay, for connection to the computer IDE bus through either a 40 or 44-pin connection.