- PCIe Network Adapter Card w/ single 5GbE NIC copper port for performance
- TN4010 | NBASE-T and 5GBASE-T | PCIe 2.0 x4 | 9K Jumbo Frame | VLAN | Link Aggregation | IEEE 802.3az | Full and Low Profile
- PCI Express Network Interface Card w/4-Speed negotiation: 5G/2.5G/1G/100M
- 5 Gbps Multi-Gigabit Ethernet | 1x RJ45 | 5/2.5/1 Gbps | Tehuti
- Windows 7/8/10; Server 2008 R2/2012/2016/2019; Linux kernels 3.x+; MacOS 10.12 to 10.14;
- Supports auto-MDIX Wake-on-LAN (WoL)
Know your gear
This 4-speed NBASE-T™ PCIe network card offers an inexpensive network upgrade solution, providing access to your network at multiple speeds up to5G, using your existing Cat5e copper cabling.
Cost-effective Multi-Gigabit Ethernet
Fully compliant with 2.5GBASE-T, 5GBASE-T, and NBASE-T (Draft IEEE802.3bz) specifications, the PCIe NIC offers a cost-effective and versatile networking solution. It provides additional bandwidth at multiple speeds, to meet your network needs without the expense of overhauling your existing cable infrastructure.
Advanced technology for optimal performance
The featured NBASE-T technology and multi-gigabit speeds support Cisco® campus switches, including Catalyst 4500E, 3850 and 3560-CX. The Marvell® 88E2010 chipset is optimized for achieving 2.5 and 5Grates over your existing Cat5e copper cable setup withoutupgrading to the more expensive Cat6A cabling required for 10Gbps speeds.
Operating efficiency and flexible use
The Tehuti Networks™ TN4010 chipset, compliant with IEEE 802.3az, ensures peak operating efficiency withreduced power consumption. The network card also supports 9K jumbo frames, 802.1q VLAN tagging and is backward compatible with 1000BASE-T. For additional versatility, the controller card is equipped with a standard-profile bracket and includes a low-profile bracket for installation in small form-factor computers.
The ST5GPEXNB is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty."