- Connect your USB Type-C laptop or other host device to a USB Type-A peripheral with this durable adapter
- USB 3.0 5Gbps (also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1) backward compatible with previous USB revisions such as USB 2.0
- 6in USB 3.0 Adapter/6-inch USB C to USB A Male to Female M/F Adapter
- USB-IF Certified converter dongle
- Connect USB-C devices to computers equipped with USB-A ports
- Compatible with USB C laptops such as the Apple MacBook Chromebook Pixel Dell Latitude and more
Know your gear
Have you purchased a new device that only came equipped with a USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, such as a laptop or tablet? Do you need to connect to older USB 3.0 or 2.0 devices?
This USB-C to USB-A adapter makes it easy to connect USB 3.0 (also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1) and 2.0 devices to new USB-C devices. Simply plug the adapter into the USB Type-C port to turn it into a USB Type-A port, and you’re ready to connect your older devices. The adapter is compatible with USB 3.0 enabled computers, such as the Dell Latitude 11 5000 2-in-1, and more.
Provide superior connections with a USB-IF certified adapter
The adapter has undergone rigorous compliance testing and is certified by USB-IF (USB Implementers Forum) to meet all USB 3.0 specifications. This includes all environmental, electrical and mechanical standards, which ensures a reliable, high-quality connection for all of your USB-C devices.
The USB31CAADP is backed by StarTech.com’s 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.