- 6ft/1.8m DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-D single-link adapter cable connects DVI display/projector/monito- r | 1920x1200/1080p at 60Hz | HDCP 1.3 | EDID pass-through
- Integrated video adapter prevents signal loss and provides flexible install
- Driverless | Windows/Ubuntu/macOS
- Passive DisplayPort to DVI cable converter supports DP++ sources incl. workstations/desktop computers (AMD/Nvidia)/laptops/doc- ks
- Non-latching DP connector | Supports DVI screw locking cord | Male/Male DP to DVI Cable
Know your gear
This DisplayPort to DVI cable lets you connect your DP enabled device to a DVI monitor, TV or projector with just one cable, for a convenient, clutter-free connection.
Crystal-Clear Picture Quality
This DP to DVI cable provides high bandwidth video transmissions, supporting monitor resolutions up to 1920x1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p. The adapter cable takes full advantage of your DVI capable display while harnessing the video capabilities built into your DisplayPort connection to deliver every detail in stunning high-definition.
At 6 ft. (1.8 m) in length, this DVI adapter cable delivers a direct connection that eliminates excess adapters and cabling, ensuring a tidy, professional installation. As well, the cable is easy to use, and requires no additional software or drivers, supporting a true plug-and-play set up.
Works with Your Existing DVI Displays
This DisplayPort to DVI cable makes your DP computer fully compatible with existing DVI monitors or displays in your home or around the office. You can use the cable to either connect to a DVI display or add an additional monitor to your workstation, helping to boost your productivity.
DP2DVIMM6 is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: This is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.