- Reliable industrial hub w/ ruggedized heavy duty metal housing 15kV/8kV ESD protection and 350W surge protection
- Hub is mountable under desk on wall or DIN rail
- 6ft (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable included
- Powered USB 3.0 hub w/ +7-48 volt DC range via DC drop LPS terminal block or AC outlet w/ included power supply adapter
- 7 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Superspeed 5Gbps ports transfer data and charge devices with 2.4A (12W) max power on 4 ports or a combination of lower power draw up to 35W max (shared)
This TAA compliant 7-port industrial USB 3.0 hub gives you the scalability and power supply flexibility you need in harsh industrial environments, product and repair labs, conference rooms or office workstations. With its rugged industrial-grade metal housing, it is designed to meet the advanced requirements of connecting a high number of devices in factories and office environments.
Perfect for Harsh Environments
This industrial USB hub delivers reliable performance with a metal, heavy-duty housing. It supports wide-range 7-48V DC terminal block input, giving you the flexibility to power the hub as required, based on your own power input capabilities.
Connect and Charge More USB Devices
Designed for a high volume of connections, this robust USB 3.0 hub offers 7 connection ports, for connecting more USB devices and peripherals.
The hub also supports USB battery charging specification 1.2, delivering up to 2.4A on any port to a maximum of 35W total, so you can charge your mobile devices faster than traditional USB ports allow.
Locate the Hub Where You Need It
With built-in mounting brackets and included DIN mount rails, you can securely mount the USB 3.0 hub to most surfaces such as a wall, under a desk or rack.
The HB30A7AME is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.