- Easily distribute an HDMI 4K60 signal to up to eight monitors
- 4K 60Hz and HDR Support
- 7.1 surround sound audio
- Mounting hardware included
- Supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling at 4K 60Hz
- Bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- Backwards compatible with 4K 30Hz and 1080p displays
- 4K 60Hz HDMI splitter / 4K HDMI splitter / HDCP HDMI splitter / 8 Port HDMI splitter / HDMI splitter box / HDMI distribution amplifier / HDMI output splitter / HDMI 2.0 splitter
This 4K HDMI splitter lets you connect your HDMI video source to eight HDMI displays, with support for Ultra HD resolutions and HDR (High Dynamic Range) as well as 7.1 surround sound audio.
Supports true 4K at 60 Hz
This 8-port 4K 60 Hz HDMI splitter offers full support for your HDMI 2.0 equipment, including true 4K resolution at 60 Hz. For smoother video and color transitions, the splitter offers 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, meaning every pixel gets its own unique color. Support for HDMI 2.0 devices means this splitter can transmit bandwidth up to 18 Gb/s, making it the ideal solution for high-resolution tasks requiring the highest color detail.
Note: In order to support 4K 60 Hz coming through the splitter, each device in the chain must support HDCP 2.2.
The splitter supports HDCP 2.2 and is backward compatible with 4K 30 Hz and 1080p displays. This ensures that it will work with lower resolution displays such as TVs or projectors around your site or in your digital signage application.
Easy installation and setup
The 4K HDMI splitter offers easy plug-and-play installation with no additional software or drivers required. The splitter passes EDID between your video source and the display attached to port 1, ensuring native settings such as resolution and refresh rate are configured automatically.