- Mount two displays on your desk surface or through a grommet with this desk mount dual monitor arm
- Adjustable height
- Compatible with LCD or LED monitors up to 24" (max weight capacity of 30.0 lb/13.6 kg per display)
- Landscape to portrait screen rotation
- Dual articulating monitor arms provide a full range of motion
- Dual monitor stand works with VESA mount (75x75/100x100) monitors including Acer/HP/Samsung
- Tilt your monitors +/-90 degrees and pan +/-90 degrees for ideal viewing
Know your gear
The ARMDUAL Articulating Dual-Monitor Arm lets you mount two displays to your desk or table, with extension, tilt, pan, swivel, pivot and height adjustments.
The desk-mount monitor arm offers a wide range of motion on several axes, giving you the freedom to place your displays side-by-side, spread apart, back-to-back or anywhere in between. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without scrolling, the dual arm also supports landscape to portrait display rotation for either monitor.
Mounting your displays on a dual monitor arm above the desk surface enables you to adjust your display height, position and viewing angles easily for an ergonomic work environment, with the added benefit of reclaiming valuable workspace on your desk.
Supporting 12 - 24” displays up to a maximum weight capacity of 30lbs (13.6kg) per arm, the dual arm monitor mount holds your displays with ease, and integrates a cable management channel to keep things neat. For added installation flexibility, the included mounting hardware can either clamp to the side of your desk / table or mount through a grommet hole, for a versatile dual-monitor mounting solution.
Backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
(800) 808-4239, Monday-Friday 7am-7:30pm CT