- TAA compliant KVM USB 3.0 docking station
- Universal laptop docking station with HDMI and DP
- Control two laptops from one KVM docking station
- Connect dual monitors (HDMI & DP) to your Windows laptop
- Share files between docked laptops
- Includes file sharing software
- Connect more peripherals with 5 USB 3.0 ports
- One 4K display
- Achieves 2048 x 1152 and 2048 x 1152 (DP & HDMI dual displays)
- Charge tablets or phones with the USB fast-charge port
This TAA-compliant KVM USB 3.0 docking station for two laptops functions like a KVM switch, enabling you to share your keyboard, video and mouse, and transfer files between your docked laptops.
Shared Docking with KVM Control
Connect two laptops to this dock to share dual monitors, a keyboard, mouse, and peripherals. This KVM docking station lets you control two laptops and share two monitors and several peripherals between them while they're docked. The docking station features: 2 x monitor ports (DP and HDMI), 5 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port and 1 x headset port.
Transfer Files Between Your Laptops
Instead of transferring files to the cloud or external storage, the docking station lets you quickly and securely transfer data between your docked laptops, using Windows Easy Transfer or the included PCLinq software.
Fast-Charge Your Mobile Devices
The USB 3.0 dock's always-on USB fast-charge port lets you charge your tablets and other mobile devices, even if your laptops aren't docked.
Convenient Display Options
This USB docking station gives you the option to connect a single 4K display instead of dual displays. Set your laptop workstation up with dual monitors (1x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI), or for higher resolutions, connect either a single HDMI or 4K DisplayPort monitor.
Easy Installation, Simple Switching
Compatible with virtually any Windows USB 3.0 equipped laptop, the KVM docking station includes two USB 3.0 cables for quick installation and features an easy-access button for easy switching between laptops.
StarTech.com laptop docking stations offer cost savings and faster deployment with just a single cable.