- WDM (Wave Division Multiplexing) Technology
- Kit includes local and remote converter module for a complete solution
- Supports standalone operation,or installation into the ETCHS2U Rackmount Chassis
- Maximum Fiber Cable Length of 20 Km
- Supports full or half-duplex operation
- Easy to use and install
The converter offers Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (WDM), enabling bi-directional communication over a single strand of fiber, essentially doubling the capacity of your existing fiber infrastructure without having to install new cabling.
The Ethernet to WDM Fiber Kit includes both endpoints (two interchangeable modules) - a simple solution for connecting 10/100Base-T networks to remote locations using SC-terminated single mode fiber. The Ethernet to Fiber Converter also features a durable all-steel chassis, and a simple plug-and-play installation with minimal configuration required.
For added versatility, this fiber media converter supports standalone operation, or one or both sides can be installed into a 20 Slot, 2U Rackmount Chassis (ETCHS2U).