- Supports standalone operation,or installation into the ETCHS2U Rackmount Chassis
- Cost-effective way to extend/bridge networks using fiber cabling
- Advanced features include Link-loss forwarding,remote monitor status
- Maximum Fiber Cable length of 40 km
- Supports full or half-duplex operation
- Quick and simple installation
- Easy to use
A cost-effective solution for connecting a Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T) network to remote network segments over a (1000Base-LX/SX) fiber backbone, the GbE to SM fiber converter supports full Gigabit speeds for ideal network performance and scalability. Designed to offer a durable and convenient Ethernet to fiber solution, the Ethernet to SC Fiber converter features an all-steel chassis, and a simple plug-and-play installation with minimal configuration required.
For added versatility, this fiber media converter supports standalone operation, or installation into the 20 Slot, 2U Rackmount Chassis (ETCHS2U).