- QSFP+ transceiver module (equivalent to: Palo Alto Networks 40GBASE-LR4)
- 40 Gigabit LAN
- LC single-mode
- up to 6.2 miles
- 1270-1330 nm
The 40GBASE-LR4-ST is a Palo Alto 40GBASE-LR4 compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Palo Alto brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 40 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 40GBase-LR4 compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi).
- Wavelength: 1270nm to 1330nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 40 Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- MTBF: 95,832,027 hours
- Power Consumption: < 1.3W
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This QSFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.