- This rackmount KVM console drawer works w/ all VGA + USB KVM switch brands and models
- Server rack drawer w/ durable steel housing and rails|Operating Tempature from 0 to 40 deg. C|50000 hour MTBF
- Compatible with StarTech.com integrated 8-port (RKCONS1908K) or 16-port (RKCONS1916K) KVMs
- Rack mount monitor w/ 19" Active Matrix TFT 1280x1024 LCD|1U|99 key full keyboard w/ numeric keypad Trackpad |Integrated power supply
- Backed by 2 year warranty with 24/5 by multi-lingual tech support
Know your gear
This rack-mount KVM console provides complete keyboard, monitor and mouse control for a single server or multiple servers, connected through a separate KVM switch (sold separately). The 19-inch console installs into 1U of rack space, offering a space-efficient solution for complete console control.
Maximize your IT budget, minimize your hassle
This KVM console provides all the essential controls you’ll need to manage your server room at a low cost. The console features a built-in keyboard and a touchpad for intuitive control, as well as an LCD display that supports resolutions up to 1280x1024 pixels.
Maximize your screen space
This versatile LCD console has a 19-inch screen. The increased screen space allows you to run multiple applications on the same screen, increasing your productivity.
The rack-mount LCD console slides out from 1U of rack space, enabling you to easily monitor and control a single server or multiple servers when connected through a KVM switch. The rack-mount VGA console features a handle that makes it easy to slide the console in and out of the server rack, keeping your area organized and clutter-free.
Hassle-free system integration
The rack console features a single-port KVM module, which enables you to connect it directly to a server. The module offers the flexibility you need to easily integrate it into your existing server infrastructure.