- Quickly and easily add support for up to 2.5GBASE-T speeds for enhanced data transfer rates
- The unmanaged switch requires no setup; Automatically determines the best speed for the devices
- Unmanaged | 0C to 50C temp | 9K Jumbo frame | Diagnostic LEDs | Fanless | Power adapter (12VDC/1A)
- The 5 port network switch supports 10/100/1000/2500 Mbps speeds over Ethernet Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6a cable
- Compact all-metal case; Wall mount kit included; For enhanced security the LAN switch has a k-slot
Know your gear
Enhance your network
This network switch allows you to use existing Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6a cabling to increase the bandwidth to 2.5 Gbps, ideal for large file transfers, streaming, network sharing/storage, or other bandwidth-intensive applications. Auto-negotiation detects the highest supported speeds on your devices for maximum performance and compatibility. You can also use it in combination with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) wireless access points to expand your network range, bandwidth, and accessibility.
Secure and versatile
The 2.5G switch offers a security K-slot for more permanent and secure setups (cable not included). The unintrusive design and small dimensions (6.1x4.7x1.1 inch / 155x120x30 mm) make it easily adaptable to any deployment and has clear diagnostic LEDs that show the status of the devices at a glance. Additional features such as 9K jumbo frames, full-duplex, 16K MAC address table, QoS IEEE 802.1p, and wall mounting kit give you the flexibility to use it in a multitude of scenarios.
The DS52000 is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.