- USB 3.0 network adapter adds an Ethernet port to your laptop or desktop computer at Gigabit speeds
- USB NIC adapter with built-in 11.8in cable | USB bus powered
- USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 and backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- USB to RJ45 adapter works with 10/100/1000 Mbps BASE-T networks; Status and Activity LEDs; 9K Jumbo Frames | VLAN Tagging | Wake on LAN | Auto MDIX
- USB to Ethernet Adapter NIC uses Realtek RT8153 for Plug and Play / No Driver install on Windows/macOS/Ubuntu/Chr- ome OS
Know your gear
Easily add a Gigabit network port to your computer through a USB 3.0/3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port. The RJ45 port supports multiple speeds (10/100/1000 Mbps) and is fully compatible with Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, and Cat6a cabling. This is an ideal peripheral for newer laptops that don't have an Ethernet port anymore. With backward compatibility, add network capabilities to older computers or replace a non-working Ethernet port.
Access Gigabit Networks
The USB LAN adapter supports up to Gigabit speeds (1000 Mbps) when using a USB 3.2 Gen 1 or higher port. You can share and receive files over a network at a higher speed and stream content while reducing wait times and slowdowns.
Native Driver Support
Plug-and-play compatible, simply connect the network adapter into the USB Type-A port on your computer. The adapter's Realtek RTL8153 chipset provides native driver support in Windows, macOS, and Linux. Other features include VLAN tagging, Auto-MDIX, 9K jumbo frames, and full-duplex.
Compact and Minimalist Design
This portable USB Gigabit network adapter is the ideal accessory for laptops: light, portable, and with an unintrusive design. It's powered directly from the USB port making it easy to use when you're on the go. The cable is long enough (11.8 inches / 30 cm) to help with additional reach and flexibility.
The USB31000S2 is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.