- USB 3.0 network adapter adds an Ethernet port to your laptop or desktop computer at Gigabit speeds
- USB NIC adapter with built-in cable; USB bus powered
- USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 and backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1; TAA Compliant
- USB to RJ45 adapter works with 10/100/1000 Mbps BASE-T networks; Status & Activity LEDs; 4K Jumbo Frames; VLAN Tagging; Wake on LAN; Auto MDIX
- USB to Ethernet Adapter NIC uses ASIX AX88179A; Windows / macOS / Ubuntu / Chrome OS
Know your gear
The USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter adds a single RJ45 Ethernet port to a USB-enabled computer system, with support for Gigabit network connections at full bandwidth, unlike USB 2.0 adapters.
This compact USB 3.0 network adapter is backward compatible with older USB 2.0/1.x computer systems, making it the ideal portable replacement network adapter or laptop accessory. Plus, with support for features such as Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL), the adapter offers a versatile Gigabit network solution for home and business users alike.
This USB NIC adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.