- Eliminate clutter by connecting your DP over USB Type-C computer directly to a monitor without additional adapters
- Works with USB C devices such as MacBooks with USB Type C HP Pro Tablet 608 G1 and Thinkpad Yoga 900s
- Resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz
- USB C to DisplayPort cable / USB Type C to DisplayPort adapter / USB Type-C to DisplayPort converter
- Reduce clutter with a 1 m (3 ft) adapter cable
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Hassle-free connection with the reversible USB-C connector/ USBC
This USB-C to DisplayPort adapter cable offers a convenient solution for directly connecting your DisplayPort over USB Type-C device to your DisplayPort monitor or projector, at up to 1 m (3 ft.) away.
The adapter works with USB-C devices that support DP alt mode, such as the MacBook, Chromebook Pixel and Dell XPS models 15 and 13. It's also compatible with Thunderbolt 3 ports.
At 1 m (3 ft.) in length, this adapter cable delivers a compact connection that eliminates excess adapters and cabling, ensuring a tidy, professional installation. For longer installations, we also offer a 1.8 m (6 ft.) USB-C to DP cable (CDP2DPMM6B), enabling you to choose the right cable length for your custom installation needs.
Hassle-free connection with USB Type-C
The adapter cable is easy to connect, through the versatility and convenience of the USB Type-C port on your device. USB-C is a reversible connector, so it doesn't matter which way you plug it in, the adapter will always connect, saving you the frustration of trying to insert it correctly when you're docking your computer to your workstation or office hot desk.
Astonishing picture quality
At four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p, you'll be amazed at the picture quality of a 4K monitor or television. This adapter cable lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your USB Type-C connection, to deliver the astonishing quality of Ultra HD to your 4K display.
Plus, the adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other work environments.
Your USB-C equipped device must support video (DP alt mode)to work with this adapter.