- This USB-C to DVI adapter (digital only) supports full dual-link resolutions up to 2560x1600
- Powered by the USB C port the DVI converter features a lightweight design that fits into your carrying case
- This dual-link DVI adapter can support any DVI display including televisions and Apple Cinema HD Display
- Enjoy plug-and-play installation w/ the USB Type-C to DVI video converter
- The active DVI adapter is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support
This USB-C to DVI adapter lets you connect your USB Type-C device to any DVI-D display, including televisions and Apple Cinema HD Display and other DVI dual-link monitors.
Ideal for Travel
With its compact, lightweight design, this USB-C to DVI-D active adapter offers a convenient travel accessory to carry with your USB C-equipped computer, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case. Its ultra-portable design makes this display adapter perfect for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications at the office, or on the road.
As well, this DVI converter is powered by the USBC port, eliminating the need for additional cords or chargers.
With support for an active conversion, this USB Type C to DVI adapter ensures compatibility with DVI dual-link monitors and displays, which eliminates having to upgrade your DVI display to a newer model for the sake of compatibility.
Uncompromised Picture Quality
This USB 3.1 to DVI adapter can handle full dual-link resolutions up to 2560x1600 with the ability to mirror your display or extend your desktop. Alternatively, the converter can support single-link displays with resolutions up to 1920x1080.
This DVI video adapter supports plug-and-play connectivity, ensuring a hassle-free setup.
CDP2DVIDP is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.