- USB 3.0 Type-C network adapter adds an Ethernet port to your laptop or desktop computer at Gigabit speeds
- USB NIC adapter with built-in 11.8in cable | USB bus powered
- USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 and backward compatible with USB 3.0/2.0
- USB-C to RJ45 adapter works with 10/100/1000 Mbps BASE-T networks | Status and Activity LEDs | 9K Jumbo Frames | VLAN Tagging | Wake on LAN | Auto MDIX
- USB to Ethernet Adapter NIC uses ASIX AX88179 chipset for driverless install on Windows/macOS/Ubuntu/Chr- ome OS
Know your gear
Access Gigabit Networks
The USB LAN adapter supports up to Gigabit speeds (1000 Mbps). Share or receive files over a network, access network storage/backup, and stream online content while reducing wait times and slowdowns.
Plug and Play Device Configuration
Simply connect the network adapter to your computer's USB Type-C port. Native driver support in Windows, macOS, and Linux facilitates plug-and-play compatibility. In addition, mobile platforms are also supported, including ChromeOS, Android, and iPadOS.
This USB-C to RJ45 dongle features VLAN tagging, Auto-MDIX, 9K jumbo frames, wake-on-LAN, and full-duplex Ethernet making it the perfect companion for on-the-go users who require a wired network connection.
Compact and Versatile Design
The USB Gigabit network adapter is light and compact. It features a built-in 11.8 in (30 cm) cable that helps with additional reach and flexibility while reducing cable/connector strain. Additionally, USB bus power simplifies the setup and makes it a convenient accessory while on the move.
US1GC30B2 is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.