- Connect to a GbE network through your laptop’s USB-C port using the Gigabit SFP of your choice
- USB C to Fiber Optic Converter with open SFP slot compatible for MSA compliant SFP modules
- Fiber-to-the-desk connectivity (FTTD) maximizes network security reducing the risk of data leaks
- USBC Ethernet Network Adapter with certified drivers for Windows / macOS / Linux
- USB 3.0 (USB Type-C) to Gigabit Network Adapter provides a fiber connection to laptops or tablets (bus powered)
This USB-C to fiber-optic converter lets you utilize the USB 3.0 (Type-C) port on your laptop or tablet to provide a secure fiber network connection. Windows and Mac compatible, the network adapter provides a Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Mbps) optical network connection for portable laptops or tablets, or systems without expansion slots.