- ckly transfer your Windows or Mac files to your USB-C laptop or computer
- USB C to USB A Data Transfer Cable for Mac / Windows provides fast data migration over USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
- When setting up your new computer the USB Type-C transfer cable lets you transfer files between two computers incl Windows to Windows / Windows to Mac / Mac to Windows and Mac to Mac transfers
- PCLinq software is stored on cable with no CD or download required
- Windows Easy Transfer Cable / USBC Mac Data Transfer
Transfer files from your old computer to your new USB-C enabled laptop or desktop computer, quickly over USB 3.0. This data transfer cable is easy to use and works with both Mac and Windows.
Save time setting up your new computer
The transfer cable saves you time and effort when you’re upgrading from a USB-A computer to your new USB Type-C computer. You can quickly transfer your files and settings over USB 3.0, also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1, with file transfer speeds up to 5 Gb/s. There’s no CD or download required - the software is stored on the cable so you’re ready to go.
Compatible with Mac and PC
As you’re setting up your new computer, the USB 3.0 transfer cable offers wide compatibility letting you transfer files between two computers including Windowsto Windows transfers, Windows to Mac, Mac to Windows, and even Mac to Mac transfers.
The cable is compatible with Windows Easy Transfer software for migrating to anewer version of Windows, up to Windows 8 (Windows 8.1 does not support data transfer cables.). The PCLinq software, stored on the cable, allows file transfers in any direction between any compatible OS, with no CD or download required.
Easy to use
The transfer cable comes in a convenient 2 m length for ease of use.
The USBC3LINK isbacked by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.