- Connect your MacBook Chromebook or laptop with USB-C to a VGA monitor or projector
- Works with USB C devices like MacBooks with USB Type C HP Pro Tablet 608 G1 and Thinkpad Yoga 900s
- Works with VGA TVs monitors & projectors
- Resolutions up to 1920x1200
- USB C to VGA adapter / USB Type-C to VGA / USB 2.0 Type-C to VGA converter / USB 3.1 Type C to VGA / USB C video adapter
- Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- Hassle-free connection with reversible USB-C connector
This USB-C to VGA adapter lets you output high-definition VGA video from your USBC device while on-the-go. It features a compact, lightweight design that fits perfectly into your laptop bag, making it the ideal travel companion.
The video adapter is compatible with your Windows and Mac systems, as well as Thunderbolt 3 and other USB-C devices for ultimate compatibility when you’re traveling.
Uncompromised Picture Quality
This VGA display adapter harnesses the video capabilities that are built into your USB Type C connector to deliver video resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080p, providing support for an existing VGA display or projector.
Even when using a legacy VGA monitor, the USB C to VGA dongle produces stunning details in high-definition so you don’t have to compromise picture quality.
To ensure easy operation and installation, this USB C to VGA display adapter includes a reversible USBC connector so you will always plug it into your laptop correctly on the first try. The VGA converter also supports plug-and-play connectivity, ensuring a hassle-free setup.
This USB-C to VGA adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: Your USB Type-C device must support DisplayPort over USB C (DP Alt Mode) to work with this adapter.