- Targus DefenseGuard™ Antimicrobial Protection* creates a cleaner surface and works continuously to protect the stylus by preventing the growth of microorganisms 1.2 mm fine point POM tip
- Touch-activated — no driver or Bluetooth® connection needed
- Palm rejection allows you to rest your palm on the screen without causing interference
- provides pixel precision with tilt shading
- Magnetic design makes it easy to store
- Auto-sleep function after 5 minutes of idle time
Know your gear
Write, draw, and scroll with ease using the Antimicrobial Active Stylus for iPad®. The durable POM tip provides a natural pen-like experience, allowing you to write and draw accurately and comfortably.
And thanks to its palm rejection functionality, you can rest your hand naturally on the screen and write as smoothly as you would on paper.
The Active Stylus requires no drivers or Bluetooth® connection to function. Simply touch the stylus to activate - or leave idle for 5 minutes to trigger its power-saving Sleep Mode.
Charge for 90 minutes and enjoy 10 hours of continuous working and 90 days standby time.
For an added benefit, this stylus features Targus' DefenseGuard™ Antimicrobial Protection, an infused protective finish to the material that creates a cleaner surface and protects the stylus.
Altogether, it's a superior choice for protecting your iPad® (2018 and later).