- Connect an HDMI-enabled output device to a DVI-D display/ output device to an HDMI-capable display
- Connect an HDMI-equipped laptop to a DVI monitor/projector for video output only
- Ensures compatibility between 2 distinct digital video interfaces and eliminates the need for multiple cables/clutter
- Compatible w/ HDMI-enabled laptops such as the HP ProBook/ Lenovo Thinkpad/ Dell Latitude and more
- HDMI to DVI Cable/ HDMI to DVI-D Cable/ DVI-D to HDMI Cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 10ft DVI - HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) cable allows interconnection between digital display devices, such as DTV's (Digital Television), Plasma displays, LCD TV's, and projectors, to Digital source devices, such as Digital Set-Top boxes, DVD/DVD-R players, and AV receivers. HDMI DTV's will display video received from existing DVI-equipped products, and DVI-equipped TVs will display video from HDMI sources. HDMI technology uses a much more compact and user-friendly connector than the existing DVI connector. The HDMI specification handles higher-bandwidth, uncompressed video, and multi-channel digital audio, all in one neat cable solution.