- "High Resolution VGA extension cable / VGA Extender
- Extend your VGA monitor connection without losing video signal quality
- HD15 (F) / HD15 (M)
- Constructed from mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire construction for superior signal quality
- Superior molded cables with foil and braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Supports resolutions 2048 x 1536 - Gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts"
Tripp Lite's 10-ft. SVGA/VGA monitor extension cable is the gold standard in video cables. The mini-coax (RGB) and paired video wire construction delivers superior signal quality. Gold-plated connectors and gold-plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Both the high-density DB15 male and high-density DB15 female connectors are molded and have integral strain relief to ensure they last a long time. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.