- 33' (10M) Premium PVC 8.3/125 micron duplex singlemode fiber patch cable LC/ST
- Ideal solution for networks in need of fast high-speed clear signal transmission up to the latest in industry standards
- Twice the bandwidth throughput of multimode cable
- Premium PVC 8.3/125 micron singlemode patch cables
- Glass fiber composition
- Fiber Patch Cable / Multimode Cable / Duplex Cable / LC to ST Cable
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's single-mode duplex fiber optic LC/ST patch cable is manufactured from 8.3/125 zip cord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on one end, ST connectors on the other, a PVC jacket, and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex single-mode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications. Attenuation loss meets or exceeds the latest industry standards.