- Provides 720W power protection for your desktop computer network workstation & A/V components
- Protects against surges line noise blackouts & brownouts
- Supports a basic desktop PC up to 64 min. during power outage
- Features 8 protected outlets—4 battery-protected 4 surge-only
- Offers automatic voltage regulation (AVR),which corrects brownouts & overvoltages without using battery power -$250,000 Lifetime Insurance / Tripp Lite 3-Year Warranty
Tripp Lite's SMART1300LCDT Line-Interactive Tower UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PCs or individual VCR/DVR components during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits continuously regulate brownouts and overvoltages from 92V to 150V back to usable levels, all while maintaining a full battery charge. Offers complete power protection in an attractive all-black cabinet design. Includes 8 built-in outlets, 4 with full battery backup and surge suppression for vital system components and another 4 with surge-suppression only for accessories not requiring battery support. Built-in USB port and included cable enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure. PowerAlert software is available via free download from www.tripplite.com. HID-compliant USB interface also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in surge dataline surge suppression jacks protect equipment with single-line dialup/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel display offers easy to read icon-based status indicators and detailed numeric data regarding input voltage, output voltage, frequency, load percentage, load watts, battery voltage and runtime in minutes. 1300VA/720W power-handling capacity supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations and audio/video components.