- Protects connected mission-critical equipment against damage downtime & data loss due to blackouts/ brownouts & power surges
- Network interface supports USB DB9 & pre-installed WEBCARDLX network management card
- Corrects under & overvoltages from 83V to 147V
- Supports half load up to 13 min. & full load up to 4.5 min
- AVR corrects brownouts & overvoltages w/o using battery power
- 2-year Tripp Lite Warranty/ 3 year w/ registration
- Exclusive Price valid through 12/31/19
Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 95% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232 and Pre-installed SNMPWEBCARD network interface. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Switched output load banks enable scheduled and real-time remote reboot and load shedding of select outlets. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable battery modules.