- "Connect USB 2.0 peripherals to your computer
- USB A to B Cable / USB 2.0 Cable / USB to Printer Cable / usb-a male to usb-b male
- Provides a a high quality connection to USB 2.0 peripherals such as USB printers or scanners or external USB hard drives
- Supports faster data transfer rate (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low speed and high speed devices including multimedia applications
- High-quality USB 2.0 A to B replacement cable"
Tripp Lite's 4.57 m (15-ft.) gold USB 2.0 A/B device cable meets or exceeds USB 2.0 specifications. Connects a USB device to a USB port on a computer or hub. Backward compatible - can be used with older USB 1.1 applications as well. All Tripp Lite USB 2.0 cabling include superior foil shielding for reliable, error-free data communications. The significantly faster data transfer rates of USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps) make them perfect for multimedia applications. Features gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. The cable is manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.