- Premium cabling for Category 6 Category 5e and Category 5 applications; Red 1ft.
- Rated for 550MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Snagless RJ45 connectors protect against broken tabs
- Meets Cat6 TIA/EIA standards
- High-Quality 24 AWG stranded copper wire
- Reduces impendence and structural return loss
- Rugged PVC jacket stands up to long-term use
- Cat6 UTP cable / patch cord / ethernet cable / network cable / cat6 cable / gigabit ethernet cable / ethernet cord
- Lifetime Warranty
With Tripp Lite's Category 6 snagless molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by distributing data, voice and video at higher speeds. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550 MHz. Each comes UL verified and meets EIA/TIA CAT6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in Category 6, Category 5e and Category 5 applications, each CAT6 cable comes with a snagless boot preventing cable snags.